Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    I just cut out the middleman and iron my cooch directly.
    Doesn't your husband use his iron for that?
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Tea View Post
    Your MIL would have a heart attack if she met me...

I wash everything - with the exception of fancy dresses or vomit soaked sheets - on warm, and I dry pretty much everything except bras and wool sweaters on high. Oh, and I wash towels and sheets and clothes together. Even if some are lights and some are darks. That's right: I mix my lights and darks. FOR SHAME! I can count on one hand the items that have been ruined or worn out before their time. Half my kids' clothes are hand me downs that I then hand down again. They've all survived just fine.

**listens carefully for the sounds of MILs everywhere gasping in disbelief**
    She would hate me too. In fact Dd (4) said I need the Shout color catcher she saw on a commercial!!

The only thing I don't wash together is towels and darks but the rest is fair game and I only line dry if it will shrink or its a bra.
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11