Default last minute tips?

we're leaving for disney in -- THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, now i'm officially freaking out. we're leaving sunday morning (get to orlando at 10:45am). our crazy plan is to enjoy the afternoon in a leisurely way at AK and then have dinner at Boma. We're staying 6 nights at AKL.

so--
    sunday-- afternoon AK, dinner at Boma
    monday-- Supercalifragilistic breakfast at Grand floridian, Epcot day
    tuesday-- rope drop MK, dinner at Ohana (6:50 res, hopefully we can see the 8pm fireworks?)
    wednesday-- inlaws are taking Lu to MK (and crystal palace breakfast); dh&i are going to back to epcot (checking in with inlaws in mid-day and then back to epcot for dinner at la hacienda san angel & hopefully more fireworks)
    thursday-- hollywood studios (lunch at 50s prime time...this is an "extra" because we are using two TS credits at the castle...so i'm not sure if we'll keep this one)
    friday-- MK 9am appt at BBB in the castle, early dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table
    saturday-- morning at AK, leave in the evening

sounds pretty crazy right? we plan on hitting each person's highlights (our inlaws are taking us as a gift), but not worrying about doing EVERYTHING. i have a "do everything" sort of child...(seriously she'll be crying about not getting to go on everest/tower of terror--- she's sorta crazy). we figure that we'll ease into the whole "fast pass" thing and then know our way around things by the time we go to magic kingdom everyone in our group has gone before, except our newly 4 year old daughter. we're bringing our stroller.

any last minute tips? we are so very excited! any must pack items a first timer (on property w/ kid) might forget?

I think it sounds great. Do you have a smart phone? You can get a wait time app, I found it to be very helpful. Also, make strategic use of fast passes. Get the one that's important to you VERY early (I'm thinking the Toy Story ride for example) even if you have to send a runner ahead to get it. The time on the FP is the EARLIEST time you can go on the ride. You can go on after the time window. Don't feel you have to dash across the park to make it back. What else...be sure to check out the night vision goggles at AKL to see animals. AKL is gorgeous.

Are you planning to hit DTD at all? DTD is good for Disney paraphernalia, and has some good places to grab a bite. But no real attractions.

Is it DD's first time? Ask for a button at your hotel, people will be extra nice.

Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!!!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

it is DD's first time! thanks for the tip about the button i can't imagine extra nice disney-ness- that must be pretty over the top

i thought we might have a couple "early"-ish days and we'll be able to go to DTD then... i'm especially envisioning this happening on the DHS day and maybe even the everyone epcot day...we'll see. DH really wants to go and i think the inlaws mentioned it. after lu's birthday, christmas celebrations its really hard to think about "merchandise" but i'm sure MIL will not be able to be stopped.