They had a diaper sale, I ordered a case (Pampers swaddlers sensitive size 3, a case of 156) and posted about the deal here on the deal board. They sent me a case of Pampers baby dry size 3 156 instead. (Which I've already tried and they give DS a rash.) The regular baby dry are about $5+ cheaper than swaddlers sensitive. I emailed them immediately about the mistake, they say they have no swaddlers sensitive in stock, sorry. And the deal ended on Friday (Friday evening I emailed them about the wrong diapers.)

I look on their website and they have a case of swaddlers sensitive 156 count in stock, except listed as "new" instead of "damaged box" like I ordered...which is a $2 price difference. (I have ordered both new and damaged boxes of diapers from them in the past and haven't really noticed the difference except the price, diapers are always sealed in manufacturer's packaging.) I mention it and they say sorry, since the box isn't damaged we can't exchange it. I mention that I will be posting about my experience on mom websites and also file a complaint with the BBB, which is when they offer to let me buy the case of new diapers with a 20% discount (just go ahead and pay and then email us to price adjust...hahaha..yeah right.)

Here's my last email:

If you had made this offer from the beginning, I probably would have taken you up on it and been relatively satisfied. But since you stated "the 20% diaper discount deal has ended" in your initial responses, I did not believe that was an option. I had to threaten to post about my experience to even get this offer. Since taking you up on this offer means having to trust that you will actually send the correct diapers this time and that you will give me the discount you are promising, I will pass.

You have made it clear that $2 means much more to you than customer satisfaction, you could have easily fixed this mistake or not made it in the first place by only listing diapers you actually had in stock and not being deceptive by trying to replace it with a similar product. It's funny how you attempted to replace what I ordered with a less valuable product and hoped I wouldn't notice, and here you had the opportunity to resolve the issue by replacing it with (in your eyes) a $2 more valuable product that you had in stock (unless you are going to pull a bait and switch with that too). I would argue that the condition of the box does not justify a $2 price difference- the diapers that are inside the box are exactly the same. You could have sent the diapers I ordered with diapers you had in stock, and ate the $2 price difference for the mistake that you made, but refused to do so. I will buy diapers somewhere else and encourage others to do the same.

----

They have 20 complaints with the BBB and I'm about to add one more, not so much because I expect anything else at this point except my money back, but for the principle of it.