Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Nechums is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Haha. Sure. We bought it from Lancaster Amish Direct. The swing set brand is D&S Vinyl. It survived Irene and other nasty storms without a scratch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Proud mom to
    DS1, Sept 2008
    DS2, Apr 2011
    DD, Oct 2012

Thanks a bunch Nechums... it sounds like it has held up well. Anything you would have done differently - either with the configuration you chose, or installation?

Nechums is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pittpanther View Post
    Thanks a bunch Nechums... it sounds like it has held up well. Anything you would have done differently - either with the configuration you chose, or installation?
    I regret having gotten 8 foot high monkey bars. The guy I bought from told me not to do it and I didn't listen. They are way to high. It wasn't even an option but rather something I had asked for and since it was all customisable, he allowed me to do it. Also, I wish the monkey bars were not part of the swing beam. Basically, we've closed the monkey bars off and don't let anyone use them.

Also, I would've done another climbing thing. kids seem to love those. Right now we have two ladders, a rock wall and a ramp. I wish we had a cargo net or something of the sort.

Other than that, there's nothing else I regret.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    Proud mom to
    DS1, Sept 2008
    DS2, Apr 2011
    DD, Oct 2012

Perfect - thanks again for the great info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2