Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Favorite bag?

Quote Originally Posted by kochh2 View Post
    the donner reminds me, from the pics, of my lands end little tripper or whatever the small diaper bag was called.... i will dig mine out for the trip, anyone confirm??
    Agree! I had one years ago....and it was designed very similar. Maybe that's why I had a hard time pulling the trigger for the Donner. I donated the little tripper years ago!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    Question for the Donner bag owners. I was looking at the Bayliss has spots to put in credit cards so you wouldn't need a wallet. Does the Donner have that too. I looked on the company's website but it doesn't have many photos.
    Thanks
    Mine didn't arrive yet but I watched some videos on YouTube that shows the inside of the bag in more detail. It does not appear to have the credit card slots. Instead, it has a zippered pocket on that outside wall where the Bayliss has credit card slots. (who knew you could find videos of bags on you tube!?)
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Quote Originally Posted by TamiRuns View Post
    Mine didn't arrive yet but I watched some videos on YouTube that shows the inside of the bag in more detail. It does not appear to have the credit card slots. Instead, it has a zippered pocket on that outside wall where the Bayliss has credit card slots. (who knew you could find videos of bags on you tube!?)
    My donner is a million years old so I can not say for sure as they might have changed the design. But that is how mine is. The front section under the flap has spots for a cell, etc and a clear zippered section to hold cash and cards.

Catherine

cono0507 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ditto. Mine are at least four yrs old. No credit card slots but there are quite a few little pockets, etc for pens, phone, padded soft sunglasses area, etc

larig is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The current donner is as described by PPs. There is a largish pocket under the flap. In that pocket I keep a small credit card/DL case (I don't use much cash, so when I have it I'll use the zipper).

the donner is that it is the first bag after a series of several that I've owned that had straps that didn't stay length adjusted.
    L, mommy to my one and only, super-sweet boy, G 6/08

I'm pro-big bird, and I vote.

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and ordered one from amazon, it has free returns so if I don't like it I can return it.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and ordered one from amazon, it has free returns so if I don't like it I can return it.
    Yay! I can't wait to get mine.

I ordered from Amazon too. It didn't ship yet but I should have it by Friday, fingers crossed!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Got it today and did a quick test run, filling it with the stuff I'm planning on bringing. Looks like it will work Tami--thanks for starting this thread, I feel more ready for my trip
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Got it today and did a quick test run, filling it with the stuff I'm planning on bringing. Looks like it will work Tami--thanks for starting this thread, I feel more ready for my trip
    You're welcome!! Glad you like the bag!

I'm jealous...mine won't be here until Friday at the earliest. I ordered from Amazon but it was from a different seller. (I believe ebags.) So I'm patiently waiting......
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Update: I got my Donner bag today! Yes, that's right, the snail dropped it off....delivery took 10 days!

Anyway, I think it'll work out great. I like the size and the organization. I would love it more if it had slots for credit cards but I'll just have to carry a small wallet. No biggie...

Thanks all for the input!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4