Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2012 bjcm

Quote Originally Posted by liamsmom View Post
    So I was running errands at Target and Marshalls today and stopped in at BBB since it is oh so conveniently located between the the two stores in the same strip mall. They had a 2012 and a 2011. It was a 2011 that I played around with a few weeks ago. The seat on the 2012 is noticeably deeper (at least in person) and there is better access to the basket. It looks like the baskets are the same size but the 2012 is better angled for access, has the transparent mesh sides and the lower curved bar.

Thank you so much for posting these photos! I've been waiting to see the difference in the basket. I know some may disagree with me, but as a FTM and our 1st stroller I think I'm going to go with the 2012 version.

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just can't believe it took BJ this many years to improve the basket access. And it's still not great-- now it's much lower to the ground, which I'm not crazy about either.
    The seat looks a tad higher & firmer too, which is a nice improvement. That is one of my pet peeves about BJs, the seat bottoms are not very supportive and there is not really any way to fix that yourself.

Is it just the angle of the pictures or is the front wheel on the 2012 smaller than the 2011?
    My favorite things right now are my Uppababy G-Lite, B-Ready, Puddle Jumper,
    Boulevard 70

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by love-pink View Post
    Is it just the angle of the pictures or is the front wheel on the 2012 smaller than the 2011?
    I think it's just the angle. I didn't notice any difference between the size of the wheels.

Also, for those that do not want the lock, it can easily be removed by taking out a simple screw, so you can use it both ways.

Rick
    Hip Baby Gear
    Baby on the Run

Quote Originally Posted by psimpson3-5 View Post
    Thank you so much for posting these photos! I've been waiting to see the difference in the basket. I know some may disagree with me, but as a FTM and our 1st stroller I think I'm going to go with the 2012 version.

I just ordered the green one from Amazon. Ok, well, I "pre-ordered" it. Looks like it will arrive at the beginning of March. So excited!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3