Default Do Dr. Brown Glass Bottles Fit on Ameda/Medela Pumps?

I think we're going to register for Evenflo glass bottles.

But we've talked about Brown's bottles as well. And reviews don't seem agreed on whether the 4-oz and 8-oz Dr. Brown's bottles fit on the Ameda or Medela pumps. Has anyone tried them out?

I was under the impression the bottles would bit. But one review on Amazon blasts the 4 oz. bottles for not fitting her pump. Apparently there were 3.5 oz glass bottles made in the past, which did fit.

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I can tell you that the plastic Dr. Brown, generic bottles and medela are all compatible. I would like to find out about Ameda pumps myself because I will eventually need a new pump for DC2. I had a PIS, used walmart bottles with Dr. Brown caps. I don't know if the glass ones are a different width or anything.
    DS 6/09

Agree with PP. I have used the plastic Dr. Brown bottles (the skinny version) on my Medela pump. I did not like the bottle though, and went for the fatter Born Free bottle instead. I now have the Playtex Embrace pump and prefer it to the Medela. The bottles that it uses are also compatible.
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Please, no babies in 2012!