Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by spannaz View Post
    Why not just invest in a Valco Hitchhiker for your current double? On the Joovy or Babytrend, your oldest would be standing anyway. I imagine the push on your current double with board would be better than the caboose... as long as your current double is easy to push with your two babes.
    That's exactly what I was going to suggest.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

BeccaB. is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Why not just invest in a Valco Hitchhiker for your current double? On the Joovy or Babytrend, your oldest would be standing anyway. I imagine the push on your current double with board would be better than the caboose... as long as your current double is easy to push with your two babes.
    That is the coolest thing I've ever seen! I didn't know they made something like that. It would be perfect if it would work with my current double. Anyone know if it works with Graco strollers?
    Rebecca

Edensmum is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have a Joovy caboose and it pushed like a luggage cart. I will be putting it on Craigslist shortly. I recently got an Indie Twin and LOVE the push and use with my just turned two year old and newbie.
    If I had an older one that still rode I'd get a buggy board for it.

I just saw a trimode double for 399 clearance plus a Joey seat for it fo 50 at local baby boutique. PM me if you want to know location. By coincidence I saw a three sweater in local used kids store and it looked like a train.

I'm not sure whether it works with a Graco (I haven't heard of anyone on here trying, but maybe someone knows more than I). But I was wondering how the Graco is to push with your two kids now? I fear that a buggy board may worsen the push of your current stroller.

Just a suggestion, but-

If you have a budget of about the $350 that the triple caboose costs (and perhaps you can sell you graco on CL), I would opt for a used double jogger (BOB, BJ, P&T etc.), and then grab the Valco hitchhiker, or similarly Lascal. This would improve your push immensely with three riders.

Just my 2-cents

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm not sure whether it works with a Graco (I haven't heard of anyone on here trying, but maybe someone knows more than I). But I was wondering how the Graco is to push with your two kids now? I fear that a buggy board may worsen the push of your current stroller.

Just a suggestion, but-

If you have a budget of about the $350 that the triple caboose costs (and perhaps you can sell you graco on CL), I would opt for a used double jogger (BOB, BJ, P&T etc.), and then grab the Valco hitchhiker, or similarly Lascal. This would improve your push immensely with three riders.

Just my 2-cents
    I agree, Graco strollers aren't known for their great push, especially doubles. I think it'd be worth getting a better double, preferably side-by-side, and a buggy board.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

BeccaB. is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Graco

We got the Graco as a gift so I'm sort of stuck with it. The push on it has never bothered me, even with my three year old in it. For as little as we use it I can't see DH wanting to spend $350 to buy another double, unless we can find it on CL.
    Rebecca

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2