Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Volo?

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Not sure how old the Volo on your CL is, but my Volo is probably about 10 years old and the canopy comes down very far. It is straight but can be angled forward and down to create more shade.
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Please, no babies in 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle View Post
    Yeah, the older ones were recalled. I don't think that would make a huge difference in the price on the used market, but I'm no expert in buying used strollers.

How is the volo slouch compared to the starck?
    Hmm. I don't know. The seat is really different. I mean obviously both strollers are better suited to toddlers, but the Starck has more of a natural recline and slightly deeper sides that I think makes it look more comfortable for younger kids and certainly more comfortable to sleep in. (My DS kind of fell out of the Volo seat when he tried to sleep in it because it's so narrow and straight.)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    If it isn't good until close to 18 months then I will definitely wait. Thanks guys!
    Well, there are people on this board who felt comfortable using one from 7-8 months and up, but I definitely don't think you need to rush and buy one now if it's for the new baby. BabyProductStore has had them available in various colors on and off for years for around $60-70.

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlims View Post
    Not sure how old the Volo on your CL is, but my Volo is probably about 10 years old and the canopy comes down very far. It is straight but can be angled forward and down to create more shade.
    Yeah, the old ones have a canopy that can rachet forward, but the new ones definitely do not. I wish they would bring that feature back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2