and are they doing well/able to keep up?

DS has adhd (innatentive with a minor hyper aspect) and some processing issues (no testing yet for auditory processing disorder but we are headed that way I think). Anyway, he is 7. He was in soccer at 5 but we pulled hiim out b/c he wanted to just run the field. He has been in karate for a year now. He has advanced from the kiddie karate to the regular childrens class (you switch when you turn 7). I know it's harder than the kiddie class (paying more attention, putting moves together etc...). DS says he enjoys it and the instructors have not mentioned anything to us about DS not being able to keep up (although it does look to us like he cannot keep up). I'm inclined to keep him in the classes. DH want to pull him out. I do not think we should pull him out of sports etc... even if he seems to be a bit behind (not sure if it's age and maturity or the adhd and the processing issues making it seem like he isn't getting it though).

what have you done with regard to your adhd child and/or child with processing issues with respect to extracurriculars?