Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by rin View Post
    Is the new Quest recline the same, though? I haven't seen one IRL but saw some pictures of the 2012 Quests (e.g. http://www.babyguygearguide.com/snea...-maclaren-2012) and the recline is different from the old ones. It looks like it's one-handed, maybe similar to the XLR reclines?
    No, the new Quest recline is different. Since they aren't out yet (as far as I know) I was referring to the current Quest recline. But I *think* the new Quest recline also wouldn't have the problem of the seat back pulling forward. I think that is an issue with strap reclines in particular.

I don't have direct evidence, but I suspect the new Quest may end up being heavier than the current Quest so since the OP wants the lightest possible stroller she may end up preferring the current Quest.

We have a Maclaren Volo which has been becoming our main stroller. I wish it had bigger wheels, but it is great in the mall. I really like how maneuverable it is and DD absolutely loves sitting in it (she can't wait for me to unfold it and is trying to sneak into the seat while I am unfolding it). It is very light weight and I don't have any problem with DD leaning forward and pulling the back of the seat with her. It doesn't have the best canopy in the world IMO (my other stroller is a BJCM, which does have the best canopy in the world, IMO, so I am admittedly spoiled), but it is fine for sunny day. If you are looking for a better push, I have heard great things about the Triumph as well. The Volo doesn't recline at all. I don't know how old your DC is, but my DD at 21 months never naps in the stroller so it isn't an issue for us.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2