Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by todzwife View Post
    Thank you Deb. I keep thinking the same thing, but DH is insisting that we can get by with 1 stroller. I will be wearing the 22 month old (she's only 23 pounds) but I can't do that for 5 days!

I may bring the cheap $20 stroller just in case but it is more suited to the mall than DL.
    Enh. We have pictures of my parents pushing two of these strollers with my sister and I in them at Disneyworld when we were 4 and 3. So they work fine.

I also URGE you to find a way to cut down on the amount of stuff you plan to carry all over Disney. Even if you have strollers to hold them, do you intend to leave the stuff there while you stand in line/go on rides? Or carry it onto the rides?
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm only going to have 1 backpack and DH will have 1 backpack. We'll take them on the ries with us, but his parents are coming, so the stroller isn't going to be left alone a whole lot.

A super sweet mama here who scored a deal on a G-luxe offered it to me at the same price, so I grabbed it. I need a lightweight stroller anyway, and the mickey mouse WM special already has a hole.

I plan to hang it off the side of the quad unless we are finding that we need it a lot.
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4