Default Baby Ganoosh or other stroller liners/foot muffs for mild climates?

Well, the title of my post really sums it up...is the Baby Ganoosh or any other similar product appropriate for cool, but not really cold, weather? Like breezy with temps around 50-60? I know I could use a blanket, but DS an toss them around, and to be honest I think those 7AM Enfant-type things are really cute.

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The Urban Bundle Me is a bit lighter that the regular one, and has a windbreaker-like fabric on top which I think is good for windy climates. I think the 7 Am Enfant are much thicker but I could be wrong.
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

rin is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yeah, the 7 am enfant ones are super thick: great for cold climates like Chicago, northern Wisconsin, etc, but I think they'd be way, way too much for a mild area.

We have a Brookspond, which we really like; it has a removable filler pad, so it can be either basically a windbreaker or a quilted cover.

I have both the Urban Bundle Me and Bundle Me Lite. The Bundle me lite is perfect IMO. (We live in the Pacific NW.) The exterior is like a windbreaker and the interior is similar to thin flannel. It is very thin, so you wouldn't think it would be all that warm, but because the exterior is windproof/water resistant it also traps body heat. If it was a super cold day, you could wrap a blanket around your little one before you zip it up. I've almost never used the Urban because the Lite is the perfect weight nearly year round.