Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Thanks for posting this. Still thinking about a trip sometime before DD2 turns 3 (gotta save money somehow, right?!) Ideally I would love to go over Thanksgiving holiday this year, but that might be pushing it, but a great time to go I think(?).

I love the idea of being able to cook for ourselves and not have to rely on Disney for every single meal if you aren't in able to get a suite on property.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post

I love the idea of being able to cook for ourselves and not have to rely on Disney for every single meal if you aren't in able to get a suite on property.
    We stayed at a DVC property last time, and really I can't imagine not having a kitchen now. It's not like I was whipping up full meals. But being able to do oatmeal or toast in the mornings for the girls was great. We didn't have to worry about them being hungry before we could make it to a restaurant for breakfast. It had a big fridge to keep milk, fruit, butter for toast, (and beer and diet cokes. )
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Still thinking about a trip sometime before DD2 turns 3 (gotta save money somehow, right?!) Ideally I would love to go over Thanksgiving holiday this year, but that might be pushing it, but a great time to go I think(?).

For us, the kitchen is key! Fix breakfast in the morning. Cook dinner on some evenings. Love, love, love having this option.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeLover View Post
    For us, the kitchen is key! Fix breakfast in the morning. Cook dinner on some evenings. Love, love, love having this option.
    We didn't stay at Bonnet Creek, we stayed at another nearby off-site hotel with a full kitchen, and I would never not do it that way again. It was absolutely perfect.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

cindys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Love Love BC!!!

We have stayed there several times and have had a great time!

One year we did take advantage of the shuttle but it was too much of a pain with the strollers and then having to wait for the shuttle to show up to take us there and to bring us back...

It ended up being so much easier to drive and park especially since the park is so close and if we needed to come back to the room during the day for a few hours we could just hop in the car.

And it was so great to have a full kitchen and washer and dryer..I also loved that the master bedroom was huge with a great big bathroom...the other bedroom was on the other side with 2 twin beds and a really nice seperate bathroom.

Cindy
    Mama to 3 boys...20, 5 & 3

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

If you don't mind me asking, who booked your units for you? The seller on ebay seems cheaper than the guy that is recommended on the BC thread on disboards.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, who booked your units for you? The seller on ebay seems cheaper than the guy that is recommended on the BC thread on disboards.
    We booked through Vacation Strategy for our upcoming trip. We are paying half as much as the quote from "the guy" you are referring to from the disboards. (He's from Vacation Upgrades.) Many people from disboards are now going with VS due to the price difference.

HTH!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TamiRuns View Post
    We booked through Vacation Strategy for our upcoming trip. We are paying half as much as the quote from "the guy" you are referring to from the disboards. (He's from Vacation Upgrades.) Many people from disboards are now going with VS due to the price difference.

HTH!
    THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was wondering.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by TamiRuns View Post

HTH!
    Great info, thanks.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    THANK YOU! That is exactly what I was wondering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    Great info, thanks.
    You're welcome!

I've been researching BC for over 2 years so that decision was easy...Choosing who to book with, was more difficult. I learned about VS through a very good (IRL) friend who is very particular about everything and she was THRILLED with her experience with VS. Knowing that, plus everything I've read on disboards made me feel comfortable choosing them.
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast