Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Tami, thanks for sharing your rate. That is amazing!

Re: AAA parking. PP is correct, it's not free, but it is super close to the park entrance. It's next to the disabled parking. It does fill up, so get there early to take advantage.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    AAA only offered special parking for us last May to DW. You got a pass and got to park in a special area very close, but still had to pay. maybe that's changed since then though. I will say the close parking was wonderful and worth going through AAA.
    Thanks....after looking into it, it's not worth it. We aren't AAA members and don't have any family members who are.....so the price of joining isn't worth it.

For those who are interested, the tickets offered by Undercover Tourist are about $100 less than the ticket prices advertised on AAA website. You have to sign up for Mousesavers newsletter and click thru the UT link to get the lowest ticket price. HTH!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TamiRuns View Post
    Thanks....after looking into it, it's not worth it. We aren't AAA members and don't have any family members who are.....so the price of joining isn't worth it.

For those who are interested, the tickets offered by Undercover Tourist are about $100 less than the ticket prices advertised on AAA website. You have to sign up for Mousesavers newsletter and click thru the UT link to get the lowest ticket price. HTH!
    Wow! That's a great savings. For some reason the month we went the prices were only about $10 different through the Mousesavers link. Now I'm wanting to go back to Disney sooner than planned!!

Wow! That's a great savings. For some reason the month we went the prices were only about $10 different through the Mousesavers link. Now I'm wanting to go back to Disney sooner than planned!!
    Just to clarify, the difference is for all 4 tickets....purchased from Disney the total would be $1096....from UT they are $998. Um, I didn't actually order them yet. Guess I should before that expires?!?!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

I think she means $100 total. She's there for 9 days. So about $10 a day. But maybe you knew that.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4