Default Stroller help for 3 kids!

What do you think? Or do you have any other suggestions? Can't decide! Thx.

DD 5.5 (still asks to sit in a stroller when we venture out to zoos, mall, etc)
    DS 3.5
    DS 4 Months old

We will be at the Parks for 3 days, no naps although I'm sure all kids will fall asleep in stroller at some point of the day.

Option 1:
    Bring snap & go for baby.
    Bring double stroller for older kids (but I HATE my Peg double).

Option 2:
    Bring snap & go for baby.
    Bring single Maclaren Quest - kids can take turns sitting in stroller, plus one can stand on back while other one is sitting.

Option 3:
    Bring 2 separate umbrella strollers for all 3 kids to share.
    Bring Ergo for baby when both older kids want a rest.

Thanks!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

todzwife is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I can tell you what we did about 15 months ago when we went.

7 YO-volo
    almost 5 YO-cybex topaz
    6 month old-beco gemini

I don't think I put the baby in the stroller for more than 20 minutes at a time, 2 or 3 times the whole week. She slept really well snuggled up next to me.

If I had had a more full-featured stroller, I would have taken that instead of the volo though.
    Shandelle
    Proud mom to Dallin 10/03 Maddie 1/06 Zoey 4/10 Sadie 7/13

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

We brought our BJCED with a board and wished we'd had a Triumph also to give everyone a real spot to sit. You have your hands full, and unless you and DH are used to wearing a baby a LOT in the heat, I'd definitely bring a comfy stroller for everyone. For us, making sure DD had a seat was very important to us all having a good time. It was a challenge to get on the bus with 3 DC and 2 strollers, but we did it from Pop Century. We much preferred the Poly/monorail, however.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I think we are bringing our Double Bob, which has a cheat seat up front. They all can alternate sitting there. Can you borrow a Bob from someone?

twodogs is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We are going for the first time in May, so don't have experience, but will say that many on the boards have had good luck renting the BJC double from Orlando Stroller Rental. That way you only have to make other arrangements for one child (they also rent singles, so you could rent a double and a single). They deliver and pick up the stroller at your hotel, and I think it is around $85/week to rent a double. Great canopy, understorage, etc.

http://www.orlandostrollerrentals.com/