Default need double stroller to take the twins disc golfing

Have twins coming and need a double stroller that can handle grass and some hills for when I hit the disc golf courses. Preferably one with a decent basket and canopy. Looks like nothing but stroller experts here so I thought I would drop the question here. Thx.

Don't have any stroller recs. I just wanted to say hi to a fellow disc golfer!! Didn't think there were any others here!

Have fun!

----------
    Sent from the aether using Tapatalk.

Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.
    --Dr. Seuss

Penelope Grace
    Born 02.25.2010

DH and I used to take our old Mountain Buggy Terrain to play disc golf all the time, and it was great up and down hills, through the woods, etc. So I'd recommend a double MB. Or a Bob.

Nice. I will have to look into those models. The lil ones aren't due until may so I'm not sure they will be big enough yet, possibly summers end.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe pride View Post
    DH and I used to take our old Mountain Buggy Terrain to play disc golf all the time, and it was great up and down hills, through the woods, etc. So I'd recommend a double MB. Or a Bob.
    But the Bob would need two carseats with young babies, right?

If I had twins I would go with the Mountain Buggy Duet or Bumbleride Indie Twin. Both should work for your purposes although they aren't the biggest tires out there. More versatile for other uses though.

If you plan to use it with newborns, I'd get MB duo. If you plan to wait until they can sit up a bit, I'd go with a Bob. I think on grassy hills you will be glad for bigger tires than a Bumbleride Indie or Mountain Buggy Swift has.

Catherine

A double Chariot would work after one month with two infant slings.
    SweetGirl - May 2009
    LittleGuy - Oct 2011

Stroller line-up - Micralite FF Superlite, Britax B-Ready with second seat, Chariot Cougar 2
    Oh, and a Graco Quattro Tour that I need to find to sell.

Holy cow. I think the Chariot is the way to go. Should be perfect for what I need. Thanks for the input. I have been researching for days and never knew these existed.

Quote Originally Posted by omgitstwins View Post
    Holy cow. I think the Chariot is the way to go. Should be perfect for what I need. Thanks for the input. I have been researching for days and never knew these existed.
    We love our Chariot. LOTS of storage space too.

I take ours over the trails at the summer camp my husband works at. It's awesome.
    SweetGirl - May 2009
    LittleGuy - Oct 2011

Stroller line-up - Micralite FF Superlite, Britax B-Ready with second seat, Chariot Cougar 2
    Oh, and a Graco Quattro Tour that I need to find to sell.