Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Dumb question about registration fee for class

We are planning to register for some classes for the girls in the fall. The registration fees are $50 each and nonrefundable. When I talked to the facilitator today, she said they were unsure about whether or not there would be openings for my girls. So, my question is, do we lose out on the $100 even if they have no room for us?

Obviously, if we change our minds, I wouldn't dream of expecting a refund, but will they keep our money if they can't fit us in?

Yes, I would think your money would come back to you if they can't accommodate you. But, I would clarify with them that you need a space for both girls and not just one if one spot opened up.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Typically fees are returned if there is no room. But do ask to be sure.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Melaine- You might want to ask the mods to move this because it's in bridal bargains.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Quote Originally Posted by mommylamb View Post
    Melaine- You might want to ask the mods to move this because it's in bridal bargains.
    Sorry, it sure is! I have asked so many random questions today I guess I got confused. Definitely in the wrong spot!

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Sorry, it sure is! I have asked so many random questions today I guess I got confused. Definitely in the wrong spot!

I often post things in the bargains forum that I meant to post in the lounge. Not sure why, but it happens all the time. And I don't always notice it because I always read by clicking on new posts.
    DS1 6/07

DS2 2/12

Yeah, me too (new posts). I have misposted in bargains because that's where I spend way too much of my time! Bridal must have just been a random mis-click....