Default swiffer wet jet pads??

I thought i saw a design for microfiber made into like a shower cap that fits over the wetjet, but i can't find it anywhere.... so then i got to thinking i hated the generic CVS refills, and maybe you guys have a generic brand you like just as much as the name brand ones??? I've learned to hack to bottle open and use my own cleaning solution, but want to find a better option than what i use now for the pads.... TY!!
    Holly~Attached mama to Aiden, my happy Pirate & Lillian, my spirited Mermaid fairy
    Cancer survivor!!!! No Evidence of Disease, now and forever!!!

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Could you try a microfiber dusting cloth tucked into the tab-thingies in the mop head? I have some by 3M that look like they'd be about the same size as a Swiffer mop head, maybe a bit larger so you could tuck them in where they're supposed to go.

Other than that, I've been fairly happy with the Up & Up brand dry-duster refills from Target.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

I actually do use that for my dry swiffer, but I'm looking for options to use with the wetjet.... a different set up, the pads are held on with a velcro-ish attraction.
    Holly~Attached mama to Aiden, my happy Pirate & Lillian, my spirited Mermaid fairy
    Cancer survivor!!!! No Evidence of Disease, now and forever!!!

mjs64 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I use the target up&up brand with my wetjet and am happy with it. I look for sales on that brand and stock up. What hack do you use for opening the solution (and what solution do you use), if you don't mind me asking?
    My baby boy is 3!