dec756 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default BJCM on carnival cruise?

should i bring this on our cruise? we will be gone a week with a 25 month old. any btdt advice? thanks!

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What are you other stroller options? My only concern would be fitting through narrow doorways. Otherwise, I'd take it in a heartbeat.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

i bought i first years ignite but honestly, the seatback is not that high and i dont have a purpose for it other than the cruise.

I brought a BJCM on a Disney cruise. It had to be folded to go through the cabin door, but you know how easy it is to fold, so.. not a big deal. DS did nap in it everyday. The width bothered me just enough in the hallways that I'm bringing an umbrella on our next cruise.

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We went on a Carnival Cruise in the summer. My Bee+ fit through the door exactly. Anything wider you will have to fold every time you go into your room.

thnx for the replies...i toook the 1st yrs ignite back and im bringing the bjcm. its my old faithful and naps at a full recline, come on!

PRmommy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

The last time i was on a cruise I saw about 3 Mini's. I saw them quite often and they seemed to be navigating quite easily....of course I didn't follow them to their cabin .