Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yep, if you want to jog, take it in the car and have an adjustable handle, the summit may be your best bet. Although Baby Jogger quality is mediocre IMO, they have lots of convenient features.

If you are not using it in your car much, I'd go with BOB or MB. Better quality and push with heavier kids. My BJ double listed to the side of the older kiddo and that drove me nuts.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Cool, thanks for the fast responses. I'm more of a walk/run kind of gal, than a flat-out runner, but I'd like to do another 5K some day, lol. It looks like I need to check out the BJs. I have a Kia Rondo, with about as much room in the back as a Mazda 5 so it's good to know that brand will fit in a 5. I have some research to do this weekend; thanks for the input (and keep it coming, if you have something pertinent to add)!!!
    DD 2/06
    DS1 2/09
    DS2 12/11

If you are planning to run in the future then I would get a BOB. If you go with the MB duo it is on sale at wonder for $470 with free shipping.
    AF wife and SAHM of three
    DS(2007.March) DD(2009.July) DS(2012.December)

elektra is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I am only 5' 10" but I did not have an issue with the BOB handle height.
    I considered several things- fold, push, price, looks, longevity, height, size....
    and in the end, the push is what made me go with the BOB. On a double, it just matters quite a bit IMO.
    And if you want to jog, I would really recommend the BOB. I know the canopies are lower but I haven't found it to be an issue at all- my DD just sort of scrunches down.
    The MB Duo is also great but I don't think the fold would work for your car.
    DD
    DS

Quote Originally Posted by roseyloxs View Post
    If you are planning to run in the future then I would get a BOB. If you go with the MB duo it is on sale at wonder for $470 with free shipping.
    wow, that is really red. Visibility I guess.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2