Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What are you longing for this spring?

I am not planning to spend a lot of money on clothes this spring and have not decided what I most need. But I have run aross a couple of things I think are really cute.

One is this sweater from Anthropologie. I think it would work well to spiff up my usual plain jeans and a t-shirt look: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/...emplateType=B1

Another is this cute pair of flats from Sundance, although I'm not so sure about the colors. http://www.sundancecatalog.com/produ...ortby=ourPicks

What have you found?

Catherine
    Last edited by crl; 02-12-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Haven't really thought much about spring, but I have to say, I am NOT digging the orange trend. I don't really think orange is a particularly flattering color, and especially not on me!

Quote Originally Posted by babybell View Post
    Haven't really thought much about spring, but I have to say, I am NOT digging the orange trend. I don't really think orange is a particularly flattering color, and especially not on me!
    Love the orange trend...but most shades work on me.
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I love the new ballerina TOMS flats. In general I am just looking for cute flats that I can wear with my skinny jeans or Capri pants.

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

A classy red tote for work travel

Platform wedges that are trendy and comfortable (think Ive found them in DV Dolce Vita)

Tan legs

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm low on shorts, but i still have a lot of stuff that i bought last yeAr that i can't wait to wear again. Patagonia Margot dresses, skorts, etc.

It can be hard for me to find shorts that aren't too long--thick thighs, so can't do bermuda, and aren't too short. I'm hoping Eddie Bauer has some good ones this year. ON are just too short or tight in the thighs for me.

I did see some cute summer dresses at REI today, REI brand, and patagonia. Don't really need them though.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

I love orange, is it in this year again? Stacy and Clinton say its a color that looks good on almost everyone, but most women think they look bad in it. Take that for what it's worth.

I want a comfortable pair of espadrilles that are also super cute.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

liamsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I want an outfit for graduation this spring--so that's a dress, shoes, and a new bag. I'll also need a dress for my sister's wedding.

I thought it would be fun to wear some Minnetonka boots like these with shorts, but it might be more practical to wait until the fall for them.

eno0609 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Shoes are usually the first thing that catch my eye...so far, I'm longing to try these on:
    http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/cat...ctGroup=522656

and these...

http://www.uggaustralia.ca/womens-ug...n-new-arrivals
    DD '06
    DS '09

I am not sure.....

I know that I am waiting for some Ugg slippers to go on winter clear-out (does that qualify as a spring longing?

Also, I am dying to get back in to some normal bras, once I stop breastfeeding! ....Which will allow me to wear dresses again. So longing for some dresses and tunics.

....And some of the new longer cardigans.
    ....And some camis.

Hmm. Guess I do have a couple of things that I want!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast