Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I agree with the PPs that suggest sizing down in the LEC cowl neck. I am really REALLY trying not to get another color, I need a grey, black or brown shirt like a hole in the head... and I am on the edge of going overboard with cowl necks.

One more thing I'm loving, SIL has this clutch and I borrowed it once and LOVE it. She was kind enough to give me one for Christmas! (OK, it's from my brother, too, LOL.) So fun, and the colors go with everything.

I get all my fabulous accessories from SIL!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Hobo-Int...#ht_500wt_1080
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Great purse A, love it!

I am loving my Frye clog that I found at 75% off at Dillard's during the New Year's Day sale. They are easy to slip on, have the look of a boot (with jeans) and are so comfortable.

http://www.thefryecompany.com/womens...60/carson-clog

ilfaith is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    Great purse A, love it!

I am loving my Frye clog that I found at 75% off at Dillard's during the New Year's Day sale. They are easy to slip on, have the look of a boot (with jeans) and are so comfortable.

http://www.thefryecompany.com/womens...60/carson-clog
    I agree...that bag is awesome. And I love the clogs. The perfect "boot" for our Florida "winter"

Right now I am loving the new workout clothes i got at Old Navy (of all places!). I bought a top I loved so much that I got it in three colors. I was all set to post a link, and it's no longer on their website (perhaps it sold out thanks to my glowing online review).

I haven't bought much else lately. i went a little overboard buying sweaters this fall...only to have an unusually warm winter.

I love those Frye clogs, Melbel! I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for another sale on them.
    DS, Summer '07

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." ~Jack Layton

My first pair of psuedo-skinny jeans!!! I was adamantly anti for a long time because I have short, kind of thick legs, but I got a pair yesterday (technically straight leg but I can do them w/ riding boots), and even better, they were $19 at TJ Maxx! They're the Levi instantly slimming style in dark denim (I'm still not totally sure how to do the photo post, done it before but can never remember how I did it). Anyway, kind of a breakthrough for me.
    big sister (11/09)
    little brother (1/14)

"I guess that's the real circle of life. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and hopefully you don't raise a serial killer." --Phil Dunphy, Modern Family

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

my restoration hardware slippers! who knew these suckers would be so comfy.

and-my new Mother denim jeans. LOVE them. I got the "Looker" in Grand Sophie wash which is a faded black. SOFT AS BUTTER.

Digestives cookies! The ones with the milk chocolate. Cant stop eating them.

Miele vacuum. Why did I wait so long to get it?! I bought the cheapest one...could not be more thrilled.

Haan light steamer, thanks to a recommendation from the board.
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealMum View Post

I am also loving my Ugg Jillians . They are so soft and warm, and super grippy on the ice. I think they have the best soles for good traction out of any winter boot I've ever owned.

However, the combination of the Uggs with the shimmer coat nearly caused me to pass out the other day. And that's saying something with our cold weather I'll be saving that combo for super cold days!
    Wow, that's saying alot! I've eyed the Ugg Jillians, but not sure how they'd look w/my wide calves or if the'd even fit. Definitely an putside boot too. I love the brick orange at LE does, and would really should've gottena pair of cords in that color durong the last sale.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Wow, A., that purse just looks perfect with that outfit. Love the texture it brings. The pointy toe shoes also really elongate your legs.
    Thanks! I think the Anthro cords do look best with pointy shoes. You are right - the combintion really elongates the leg!

Quote Originally Posted by infomama View Post
    Mine are totally not glamorous but they are awesome....bogs boots. They are black, for the barn, snow, rain...whatever. My feet are comfy, toasty and dry. Love.
    I bought Bogs for my older DS and they are awesome boots!

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    I got a small and a medium, and returned the medium. If you want to wear it under things for layering, I would size down.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealMum View Post
    I am loving my LE shimmer coat which I got in Autumn Brick in the recent sale. I like that the color is sort of retro yet modern because of the shimmer. It's so easy to throw on and I like the shorter length for clambering after DS. (I also have a long blanket style down coat).

I am also loving my Ugg Jillians . They are so soft and warm, and super grippy on the ice. I think they have the best soles for good traction out of any winter boot I've ever owned.
    I have the shimmer vest in that same color and love it. Such a beautiful color! We need a pic of you wearing this combo! I agree that the Jillians are amazing boots!

Melbel, I bet you look super chic with those Fryes!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemomz View Post
    My first pair of psuedo-skinny jeans!!! I was adamantly anti for a long time because I have short, kind of thick legs, but I got a pair yesterday (technically straight leg but I can do them w/ riding boots), and even better, they were $19 at TJ Maxx! They're the Levi instantly slimming style in dark denim (I'm still not totally sure how to do the photo post, done it before but can never remember how I did it). Anyway, kind of a breakthrough for me.
    nice score!

Quote Originally Posted by ilfaith View Post
    Right now I am loving the new workout clothes i got at Old Navy (of all places!). I bought a top I loved so much that I got it in three colors. I was all set to post a link, and it's no longer on their website (perhaps it sold out thanks to my glowing online review).

I haven't bought much else lately. i went a little overboard buying sweaters this fall...only to have an unusually warm winter.
    That is great to know! I had no idea they had workout clothes!

Quote Originally Posted by lovebebes View Post

and-my new Mother denim jeans. LOVE them. I got the "Looker" in Grand Sophie wash which is a faded black. SOFT AS BUTTER.
    link please!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemomz View Post
    Wow, those sound great. I have similar legs. Did they come in petite? Was there a "number " to the style or just " instantly slimming?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast