Default JJ Cole makes strollers now?

And is it just me, or is this the First Years Wave with JJ Cole fabric?

http://jjcolecollections.com/broadway-stroller

Kaylee31 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yes! I thought the same exact thing when I saw it...and it's more expensive than the Wave. For that price, you could get a Vista, Cruz, BJ Versa, etc. I don't think it will be a huge hit.
    DS - 07/09 - Mr. Tempermental
    DD - 02/12 - Dollface
    New arrival expected 06/14

When I saw the subject of your post, I thought "no, First Years makes a stroller and sticks JJ Cole fabric on it". I saw one at Babies R Us last week. I can't imagine paying that much for that stroller, but I bet there will be some people who don't know about other options who will fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by candaceb View Post
    When I saw the subject of your post, I thought "no, First Years makes a stroller and sticks JJ Cole fabric on it". I saw one at Babies R Us last week. I can't imagine paying that much for that stroller, but I bet there will be some people who don't know about other options who will fall for it.
    Sigh. DH found an ad for this and has decided it is "the one". I'm trying to talk him out of it. I didn't know they had it at BRU. I've been telling him I don't want one I can't try in the store, or that hasn't been reviewed on the major sites.

Quote Originally Posted by skohng View Post
    And is it just me, or is this the First Years Wave with JJ Cole fabric?

http://jjcolecollections.com/broadway-stroller
    Yep. The big conglomerate Tomy owns First Years. Then they bought JJ Cole. They combined the two and came out with a Wave in prettier clothes, for $100 plus more than it's homelier sister. Does anyone here like the Wave, btw?
    Strollerqueen

Quote Originally Posted by strollerqueen View Post
    Does anyone here like the Wave, btw?
    That's what I'd like to know, too! Has all the features I'm looking for for my 2 month old rider for a decent price.