Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jjordan is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Another vote for "you'll be fine." Any time we've flown with kids (which, granted, hasn't been that often, but a few times anyway), we've done it with Britax seats. Just get used to the fact that flying with kids is NEVER easy, and the car seats are the least of your hassles.

karstmama is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i flew with a roundabout and a gogokidz. it worked great - he ran off down the concourse after security because i had to take him out, but otherwise stayed seated pretty happily. i had just turned him ff, but we'd have used it ff on the airplane either way. i kept the gogo on for xray and on the plane. the only thing to be careful about is that you can get to the buckle to undo the seat afterwards - that was tricky.
    mama to j karst, former 25 weeker, 12/06

Just realized I should update this. We flew with the Britax, and my ever-resourceful DH figured out a way to wear it on his back through the airport!! Here's a picture actually-

DH said it was not uncomfortable to wear. I'm not sure exactly what he did- I see in the picture he used the anchoring strap for one side (just tied it down to bar on bottom), but I'm not sure about the other. I could ask him if anyone wants. I though it was pretty clever!

ETA: Sorry, that's huge! Wish I knew how to make it smaller!
    Last edited by happymom; 03-13-2012 at 08:42 PM.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2