Default What to sell valco trimode for with bassinet and stand?

Looking to sell these. I have a candy apple trimode mint with bassinet attachment, stand and snack bar. They are in very god condition.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

OMG! I love the candy apple Trimode! You are selling it?!

I sold my old 06 black Trimode with bassinet and hitch hiker for $425 about 2 years ago on my CL.

I would list your bundle for $450 and see what happens.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Thanks. I will try and see

mom3boys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wow, $425 is a good price! I listed my 06 Trimode (it was 5 yo of course, but I didn't tell people that) with bassinet, travel bag, toddler seat, never used bug cover, cupholder for $325. I did not have the bassinet stand. It sat for awhile and I eventually sold it without the bassinet for $250 (Someone had actually wanted it for $325, but I pulled the listing as I realized I needed it for a couple more months, when I re-listed I couldn't find another buyer for it at that price).

I then sold the bassinet, but, and this will sound kind of crazy, it was not moving at ALL, so I found someone selling an '08 Trimode for $75 (!) right near me, so I bought it, and then relisted it with the bassinet, in order to sell the bassinet. I sold those two together for $200.
    M, Mom to 3 handsome boys, '06, '08, '11