Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Do you find that the belt bounces around at all? .
    This is my question, too. Also do you feel it on you when you are running at all?

Is this the dual pocket one?

http://store.spibelt.com/product-p/7...1-001-mesh.htm

I also considering this, which has pockets and and some really nice features... would be nice for this type of weather we are having right now (windy, damp)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0PWyposZ1g

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

That was my problem with my belt. Except when it is adjusted perfectly (rare), it bounces, shoft, moves just enough to annoy me.

HK, forgot to mention, I think you had complained about your phone bouncing around in your pocket? The vest I posted to has a spot for your phone/ipod and a way to thread the wires up through the jacket so they are not bouncing around. I don't know if the iphone with it's gigantor case would fit in that little pocket, altho it looks a little stretchy in the video. Only problem is that I wouldn't want to run with a vest in hot weather and would still need something to hold all my junk.

Oh, and the camel back link that was posted, very interesting. Much different from my husbands. His is pretty large compared to the one PP posted. I think I might go to the local running store and see if they have any of these options so I can try them on.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    HK, forgot to mention, I think you had complained about your phone bouncing around in your pocket? The vest I posted to has a spot for your phone/ipod and a way to thread the wires up through the jacket so they are not bouncing around. I don't know if the iphone with it's gigantor case would fit in that little pocket, altho it looks a little stretchy in the video. Only problem is that I wouldn't want to run with a vest in hot weather and would still need something to hold all my junk.

Oh, and the camel back link that was posted, very interesting. Much different from my husbands. His is pretty large compared to the one PP posted. I think I might go to the local running store and see if they have any of these options so I can try them on.

Yeah, that is my problem too. I want something that I can use yr round, b/c all of the pockets that are on my running bottoms are too small for an iphone with case on and it is a PITA to take the case on and off. I should have checked road runner when I was there a few wks ago getting new shoes. We live in the sticks and d*ck's is the closest thing we have to a running store, bah.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

My Spibelt doesn't bounce when I run - I adjust it to be retry snug, and wear it lower around my hips. Also, i got the little toggles that let you attach a race number to,it, so I don't have to safety pin it through my shirt.

ETA: I have this one: http://store.spibelt.com/product-p/7bl-s001-001.htm dual pocket sport belt - two separate pockets, not the inner pocket one.
    Last edited by pb&j; 02-02-2012 at 12:10 PM.
    mommy to DS who is 9
    DD who is 6
    and my girl in heaven

Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions. I just ordered a Spibelt. I ordered the one with the inner pocket. I figure my ID and key can go in the little mesh pocket and be safe if I have to pull out my phone and mess with my music.

I also went ahead and ordered the toggles since they were only $2, figured they will come in handy for races and I hate pinning anything onto my clothes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2