Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Great book deals - Karen Katz Easter pack $2.50

Walmart has a bunch of clearance books. There are some notecards and adult books, but the highlight (for me at least). Easter 3 packs - Karen Katz, bear, and Little Quack all on clearance for $2.50 each (normally $19.99). Free shipping to store. These will make awesome Easter gifts. They also have a Dora 4 pack, a little quack 4pack, and a backyardigans 4 pack for $2.50. For the younger set there are several stuffed books for that price, and a bathtub book. They also have a 3 different books that convert into a playmat and cardboard vehicle. At $2.50 each, a pretty good deal seemingly. Here is the link to the list of books. http://www.walmart.com/cp/Top-Values/1091844?

Great deals! Thanks so much! Even if it does mean a trip to the store. By the way, we also have the Bedtime Bugs pop-up book and it's adorable. I happily paid $6.00 to get four more of those books.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thanks OP! Great deal! DD loves Dora and picked up a few other books too.
    DD1- 5/2008
    DD2- 3/2012
    Expecting a Boy July 2014!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'm confused by the ones that say "Baby Book: Cow", etc. They all say "Format: DVD" when you put them in the cart.

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I'm confused by the ones that say "Baby Book: Cow", etc. They all say "Format: DVD" when you put them in the cart.
    All of the books that I ordered said DVD. They also made me confirm that I was over 17 since they weren't rated. I got the Katz gift pack, and the Bear gift pack for DS1 and the space book and Hug Hug.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Thanks, I didn't need any easter books, but I got the three different science encyclopedias for DS1, the bug book set for nephew (these books are GREAT, we have two of them and my older boys loved them, unfortunately, they have torn out a lot of the pop ups, this is a great price) and the two hardy boys collections. Plus, I just got a $10 promo WM GC for renewing our newspaper subscription, so that helped too!
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I saw that too. I just figured it was an error but I won't be too upset if they end up being DVD's.

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty View Post
    Thanks, I didn't need any easter books, but I got the three different science encyclopedias for DS1, the bug book set for nephew (these books are GREAT, we have two of them and my older boys loved them, unfortunately, they have torn out a lot of the pop ups, this is a great price) and the two hardy boys collections. Plus, I just got a $10 promo WM GC for renewing our newspaper subscription, so that helped too!
    Thanks for the recs. I just went back and placed a second order
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks OP! Picked up the Bug set and Backyardigan set for DD, the bath set for DS and two of the gift sets for baby showers. Great deals!
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast