Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    ohiomom1121 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Does anyone have the Fun with (math, phonics, drawing and painting) books? I can't find any description anywhere to see what ages they are appropriate for. There are some amazing deals, thanks OP.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks, OP! I got the bug book set--great deal! I also ordered some other books. The Bear Snores On book set it also a great deal.

I wish I could see what the gift sets are like...I wonder if they're the individual board books in some kind of outer packaging? We love the Bear books here and I am thinking of stocking up for the gift closet!

Quote Originally Posted by musicalgrl View Post
    I wish I could see what the gift sets are like...I wonder if they're the individual board books in some kind of outer packaging? We love the Bear books here and I am thinking of stocking up for the gift closet!
    You can always return them if you don't like them. You would already be at the store! I guess you should check their return policy first (in case they are mail return only).

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    You can always return them if you don't like them. You would already be at the store! I guess you should check their return policy first (in case they are mail return only).
    I agree! For those prices, it's worth it to me to take a chance. I checked their return policy:

For Items Sold by Walmart.com
    You can return most merchandise to either a store or by mail within 90 days of receiving it.

Depending on how you paid for an item, an associate will issue a credit card credit, a cash refund or a store credit in the form of a Walmart Gift Card.

Thanks OP!!
    Last edited by musicalgrl; 02-06-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks OP! We love book deals

Wow, great deals! I'd love to stock up (DS is an avid reader) but the shipping is outrageous... $39 on a $42 order! I don't have a store near me to collect from. Any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by mrs_perry View Post
    Wow, great deals! I'd love to stock up (DS is an avid reader) but the shipping is outrageous... $39 on a $42 order! I don't have a store near me to collect from. Any ideas???
    Any store near any family members that would be willing to pick it up and that you will be seeing soon? If so, when you check out, there is a place you can put in an alternate name for someone else to pick up the order.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Super excited about these deals! Thanks, OP! Got 5 of the Bear Snores On sets for baby gifts, plus the science encyclopedias, bug pop ups, fold out books and Hardy Boys.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    Any store near any family members that would be willing to pick it up and that you will be seeing soon? If so, when you check out, there is a place you can put in an alternate name for someone else to pick up the order.
    Yes I've had my mom and various friends pick up items for me when we didn't live near a WalMart. It's easy as long as you designate them when you place the order.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast