Thread: Snoogle update?

BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Snoogle update?

Someone got a Snoogle a few months ago (Melaine?), and I was wondering how you like it now. Or looking for any input from those who are using one or have used one in the past. I am currently using a regular body pillow, but it is not getting the job done and I'm very uncomfortable in bed and not sleeping well. I almost ordered a Snoogle this weekend, but am hesitant to spend the $50 (Amazon). Haven't found one near me on CL. I don't necessarily need belly support, but leg, hip, back support. I like that it looks like I could wrap Snoogle around me in a way that I could have it between my knees either side I lay on without having to flip the pillow with me.

Thoughts?
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

I don't have a Snoogle, but I have one of these (http://www.amazon.com/Snoozer-Pillow.../dp/B000067UY7) although mine is goose down because synthetic fillers give me a rash. I love it. I am using it for my second pregnancy and used it as support while I was nursing in bed with DD1. Best.pillow.ever IMO
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    I don't have a Snoogle, but I have one of these (http://www.amazon.com/Snoozer-Pillow.../dp/B000067UY7) although mine is goose down because synthetic fillers give me a rash. I love it. I am using it for my second pregnancy and used it as support while I was nursing in bed with DD1. Best.pillow.ever IMO
    Do you find it cumbersom when you turn over?
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have the synthetic Snoozer and it is on my 2nd pregnancy now. I like it a lot too!

I just flip with it if I need too.
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I had a snoogle when I was pregnant with DS. It was alright, but I'd probably get something different if we get pregnant again. DH called it the Great Wall. It took up a large chunk of our Queen size bed as well.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I love the snoogle! I had a much smaller pillow last time (made by Boppy I think) and this is so much better. It does take up a ton of room in the bed, but it's absolutely worth it.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I loved the snoogle!!!! It made pregnancy tolerable.

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Loved the snoogle through both pregnancies. I just left it in place and rolled around inside of it. I could even make a little nest and lie on my stomach a bit if I wanted to. Now I still have it on a chair in the bedroom and use it for nursing. Best pillow ever IME.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011