Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks so much everyone! Feel so much better hearing from real Moms about this and not just the dry baby book answer that every pregnancy is different!

peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

every pregnancy is different. i was only nausous from week 11-13 and that was only from 1-4pm and maybe got sick a handful of times, and the rest of the time i felt completely normal with no tiredness, swelling, or nausa up until i was induced. dd was a healthy 7lb4oz 20 incher.

Jenn850 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Yes. I am so glad that my first two perfectly healthy little ones did not bring the morning sickness the currant cooking has... or I might have been the mommy of a single child! I mean, I thought I was sick with the first two, but I guess it wasn't as bad as a thought!

mom3boys is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I had virtually no morning sickness for the first two, and just a little fatigue. With #3 I had morning sickness and the only pregnancy-associated vomiting I've ever had, was EXHAUSTED too.

Also with the first 2 I got almost no stretch marks, but with the last one, stretch marks! I guess I shouldn't have expected to have it "as good" as I had it the first 2 times!

All were boys as you can tell from my siggie so, not a gender thing. DS3 was my only surprise pregnancy so honestly I think some of my first trimester misery with him was mental. All were and are very healthy and I had very uneventful pregnancies by most standards.
    M, Mom to 3 handsome boys, '06, '08, '11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2