Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Going home outfit (buy one-piece, and smaller than you think you'll need IME!), including hat and socks if it is two piece. Car seat to go home.

While in the hosp, they provide dipes, wipes, clothes, blankets. I took along a NB one piece outfit for her to wear in the hospital but we didn't get around to using it. Couldn't hurt to carry one in case you hate their onesies. Nursing pillow and nursing friendly robe for you and nursing supplies like Soothies and soft nursing pads which not all hospitals have. They usually do have breast pumps if you need one.

for Sandy Hook

I dressed my babies in sweet little gowns and preemie outfits in the hospital. I hated those tee shirts that said "Property of X hospital" on them. It's MY baby, dangit! LOL
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Our hospital did not provide wipes, so I took them so the nurses wouldn't use rough washcloths on dc's bums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2