Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I found Paul Frank gardening tools at Target today. They have wood handles with metal shovel and rakes. Adorable! DS love this kind of stuff, and these will actually work, whereas the plastic ones break and/ or just plain don't do anything. I can look for a link later, but they were over in the Easter section on an end cap.

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    I have seen some on Etsy, but some of them are just decorative and don't actually spin (what's up with that!?!). And the others have been in lots of five or more. That plus shipping adds up, though they are very pretty. Wonder if I can find them at a B&M store? Or maybe on Amazon.

Catherine
    Dollar Tree and Walmart both have pinwheels
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Ok, Joanns, Target, Dollar store, WalMart. Sadly not a one of those in San
    Francisco city limits. Sigh. I'm hoping Walgreens will get them.

Catherine

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm hoping for an easter hexbug again this year. Anyone seen them?
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by newg View Post
    Both girls are getting head lamps in their baskets this year
    Can you please link to the head lamps?

Quote Originally Posted by kristac View Post
    I'm hoping for an easter hexbug again this year. Anyone seen them?
    http://www.fatbraintoys.com/toy_comp...easter_egg.cfm
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I wonder if target will have the easter hexbugs? I know they carried the xmas ones!

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I picked up a few of the Schylling animals at the Sears after Christmas sale. I bought some of the fantasy ones like a pegasus and a unicorn, and some realistic ones. I'll have to go through them and decide how to divvy them up.

Dolly's birthday will be right around Easter, so I'll probably use a lot of them as pinata filler for her party, too.

They are each getting a sheet of window gel clings for the back door and Lula's got hairbows. I'm sure there will be more stuff as time goes on!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    Can you please link to the head lamps?
    haven't found some yet.........but I'll post when I do!!! My mom told me Harbor Freight has adult size ones for $3, which will be my back-up if I can't find cute, kids ones!!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I just got back from Target.......I can't comment too much on little boy items.....but I did notice they had the easter hexbugs in the easter basket filler section.

I picked up butterfly nets, Disney princess plates/utensils (by ZAK, a BPA free company), stickers and notebooks in the $1 section. They also had cute sesame street stuff and spiderman, and a nice selection of bugs/outdoor stuff with the butterfly nets.

Playdough eggs, mini princesses, small princess bouncy balls, FP wheelies, LP figures......

I think I'm done with fillers!!!

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast