Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: c-panty??

Can we start a mesh underwear fan club

Mopey - Tell us how you like the belly bandit. I started the post on post pardum wrapping a few weeks ago and have been considering it if I have another C with DD2. It is on my list of discussion topics with my OB next week.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Jenn850 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Mesh underwearers of the world unite! OK. You are all right. It is silly. This will be my third unwanted c-section and I am willing to do whatever possible to heal faster. I can shove a silicone pot holder in my pants for free if they suggest it would help The belly bandit looks like the binder they gave me at the hospital. Maybe I'll start a new post.

Thank you.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Ah, man. Does that mean I'm the sole person on the board that HATED the mesh panties? They were so uncomfortable I could feel them all the time. They coarse texture gave my skin a rash. I was so much more comfortable in my maternity underwear. It went WAY over my scar and was nice and loose!

veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

not a fan of the mesh either. the edges curled and the leg openings were so odd.....it was more like just a pad holder. I need more "cheek" support than those offered!
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I took home the mesh panties and hand washed and re-used them until they were falling apart Then I finally got out to Target and bought a pack of Granny panties (Gilligan O'Malley brand) which were cotton, comfy, and go over the scar which I found was so much nicer than panties that attempt to have the waistband hit under the scar.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Ah, man. Does that mean I'm the sole person on the board that HATED the mesh panties? They were so uncomfortable I could feel them all the time. They coarse texture gave my skin a rash. I was so much more comfortable in my maternity underwear. It went WAY over my scar and was nice and loose!
    I despised them too ... felt like my arse was hanging out and flapping in the breeze!

I also despised the hospital pads; I hadn't worn something that thick since my first or second period and I felt VERY awkward.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2