Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    JanBaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got my first of three orders. I placed it Thursday morning and the shipping confirmation came last night.

Melamine 12 piece Servingware Set -- very nice. I was worried that the pattern would be a bit gaudy but I like it quite a bit.
    http://www.giftinggrace.com/spirals-12-piece-boxed-set

Family Tree Frame - cute. A little lightweight but it's going to go in DD's room so perfect for that. The circle colors are a pale green.
    http://www.giftinggrace.com/family-tree-picture-frame

7 piece knife set - the knive handles feel like cheap plastic so the three smaller knives are very lightweight. They are the Swiss Classic line and the website says they retail for $203 but they are kind of bleh for me.
    http://www.swissarmy.com/us/product/...et/6.7000.7US1
    DD 1/2009
    DS 12/2011

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    How do you like the wrap? I have yet to place an order (gasp!), but this was one of the things tempting me....
    Still waiting for my orders... It's like shopping crack!!!! I'll let you know how they look when they arrive though... I'm thinking I should have gotten one for my mom...
    Sandy

Full Time Teacher and Full Time Mom to Three Little Beans and one on the way:
    DS Austin 3/23/99
    DD Madison 6/17/03
    DD Hayden 3/31/09
    Baby Surprise due 4/2015

Quote Originally Posted by sandybean View Post
    It's like shopping crack!!!! .
    !!!

nebwhit is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Three boxes just arrived. My kids are screaming we never have this many boxes at one time. Uh, there are 4 more orders floating around somewhere. The stuff is really nice. I am totally impressed and delighted with the quality. The $9.99 shawls that were in black and red are packaged super nice and look like something from a very high-end retail store. I wish I had ordered one for every woman in the family. I guess I could go order more
    Jennifer
    mama to three

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nebwhit View Post
    Three boxes just arrived. My kids are screaming we never have this many boxes at one time. Uh, there are 4 more orders floating around somewhere. The stuff is really nice. I am totally impressed and delighted with the quality. The $9.99 shawls that were in black and red are packaged super nice and look like something from a very high-end retail store. I wish I had ordered one for every woman in the family. I guess I could go order more
    which shawls are these?

nebwhit is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Jennifer
    mama to three

Hooray, I got an order. I ordered it 2/16. It was the third order that I placed (the first were cancelled by CS based on incorrect info and who knows if I'll see them). It shipped yesterday and I did receive a shipping notice. The contents and my thoughts:

After Dark 5-in-1 Reusable Bag Set-paid $10 after discount. Thrilled to have this. Will keep in in the car for Target trips etc. when I don't want/forget to bring the larger reusable grocery bags.

Conversation Ice Breaker 135 Questions Game
    Mom & Daughters, Family Gathering, and Girl's Night Out-Paid $6 ea. after discount. These look great. The cube is bigger and more substantial than I would have guessed. Perfect to set on a table. I am so excited these arrived today. I'm leaving in a few hours for a "Life is short. Embrace the women who matter" extended weekend trip with my mom and my sister. I plan to bring one or more of these to prompt fun discussions.

Chrome Loop Contempory Candleholder-paid $7 after discount. Looks kinda cool and the package shows then displayed in groups of 3 which looks great, but I'm not sure if it fits with my lifestyle. May go back.

Rollings of Cinnamon Apron and Sash Heirloom Kit-Paid $22 after discount. Cute packaging. Apron is nice. I like the heavier burlap-like fabric. Looks like it will hold up well to washing. Not sure if I'll keep it or not. Was a bit much for an unnecessary splurge.

Botany Floral Pattern Chef's Apron-Paid $6 after discount. Fabric, pattern, & colors nice. Haven't taken it out of the package yet to see how it looks.

Blooming Flowers Cosmetic Pouch-Paid $11 after discount, although they're $5 after discount now. Really cute, especially for teens/girls. Well made from handfelted wool. Ordered more at price drop to make "friendship bracelet" kits as party favors for DD's 9th B-day.

Ok, we'll see what else comes, but I'm so glad that I've got something to show for all this bruhaha.
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

[QUOTE=sewarsh;3437300]Okay, wow....here goes....

Order #1 - never called about.
    -
    - 6 Bamboo wraps all in size S/M for my sisters, me & Moms - Sooo soft, but actually a little big on me. I'm 5'0'' and 120lbs - The wrap is long and the arms aren't tight at all. I actually have to roll them up as well. Too be honest it seems too big in general for me, but for $22, I'll keep them for me and presents.
    -QUOTE]

the wrap that was tight on me in the arms was the Summer Knit Cascading Cardigan
    Green
    Size
    L
    sara
    sahm to ben & gracie

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got one order yesterday:

Ipanema heart flip-flops. Super cute, and much nicer than I'd expected.
    Victorianox steak knives -- fine for the price. Not fancy, but they seem functional. I actually have a second order of these pending.

This heart necklace:
    http://www.giftinggrace.com/for-her/...heart-necklace

Gorgeous, especially for the price. I wore it today and really liked it.

Jack Black Traveler set.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

Received my one and only order (so far) yesterday, got a Rody, a few Sophies for gifts, and a You Are Special Today plate. The plate is a lot larger than I expected! I've been back to browse the site several more times, but have managed to not buy anything else.

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast