Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

How do the flip flops fit? I normally wear a 6-6.5 but would typically order a 7 in flip flops. I want to get my mom a pair too but I'm not sure if I should get her a 7 too. She normally wears a 7.5. We wear the same size in Oka B flip flops.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by anonomom View Post
    I got one order yesterday:

Ipanema heart flip-flops. Super cute, and much nicer than I'd expected.
    Victorianox steak knives -- fine for the price. Not fancy, but they seem functional. I actually have a second order of these pending.

This heart necklace:
    http://www.giftinggrace.com/for-her/...heart-necklace

Gorgeous, especially for the price. I wore it today and really liked it.

Jack Black Traveler set.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just got my first order. The Fancy Nancy pj/book set looks fantastic, the tickle monster kits are fantastic, and Sophie is - well, Sophie.

The twig crayons are a bit disappointing. The box was really smooshed, so it's not giftable. That's ok, as I was uncertain whether it would be a gift or for my kids, and it could easily be unboxed and repackaged. But the container that holds the crayons has bits of wood already peeling away. I'm super unimpressed - it may go back.

The Oona cardigan is super soft but feels like it's something that won't wash or wear well. It's a lot shorter than I thought it would be (and I'm 5'4"). It was $5, but if I send back the twig crayons, I'll send it back, too.
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

Got three shipments today. Two re-orders of previously cancelled but "in fulfillment" orders and my second original order, so lots of dupes in two of the boxes. Still no sign of my first cancelled order. I also got no shipping notice on the second order; it just showed up with the two re-orders.

I got a couple of the items I thought I'd lost including the girls' acorn slippers as well as the boys monster slippers, the owl storage bin, an ombre fringed scarf, and fingerless mittens in the color that sold out. Happy about those but I am so hoping that I get my original order, too, as that one had the Sophie, the Fancy Nancy and Dinosaur PJs, a bracelet, the Envirosax bags, etc. We will see. I am happy that I've gotten at least something! I guess Lindsay was right when she said that if your original order was truly 'in fulfillment', it would still ship despite being cancelled. So odd...
    Proud mama to:
    DD 2006
    DS1 2008
    DS2 2010

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    How do the flip flops fit? I normally wear a 6-6.5 but would typically order a 7 in flip flops. I want to get my mom a pair too but I'm not sure if I should get her a 7 too. She normally wears a 7.5. We wear the same size in Oka B flip flops.

Thanks.
    I feel like they're quite true to size. I wear a 9 and that's what I ordered. They fit with a little wiggle room.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

Just realized that of my 2 orders that I placed & received that my IPIG (one of the items i wanted the most!!) was not in the box. I called and to them it should've been included.

Anyone receive the IPIG? Or anyone receive their package without the Ipig?

Thanks
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

So I totally missed this deal ...

Money in the bank baby!

So spill what was it??
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    So I totally missed this deal ...

Money in the bank baby!

So spill what was it??
    Hillview,

Is this a joke!?!?!?!?!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Smile

I got my 1st of 2 orders on Tuesday. I ordered on 2/15.

I received a Zoku, batman hooded shirt, and 2 piggy paints. Yeah!

I am now waiting for another order of 2 more Zokus.

talk me down. I have filled my cart again.

Also, anyone know the current timeline for shipping? I placed my first order 2/19.
    Sandy

Full Time Teacher and Full Time Mom to Three Little Beans and one on the way:
    DS Austin 3/23/99
    DD Madison 6/17/03
    DD Hayden 3/31/09
    Baby Surprise due 4/2015

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sandybean View Post
    talk me down. I have filled my cart again.

Also, anyone know the current timeline for shipping? I placed my first order 2/19.
    I just placed another BIG order last night. I have yet to receive a single shipment, and I have a feeling that when I do I will have 3 or more of some items and none of others.

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast