Default Would you buy this diaper used?

BumGenius elemental AIO with snaps, retails normally for $25, offered to me for $15 each. It has light staining (light yellowish, almost like spit up). I am such a stickler for stains, I have always sun-ed my diapers after washing. How easy would these stains be to get out myself?

Would you buy this diaper at this price?
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Please, no babies in 2012!

If the outside looked good too, and if it was only that stain inside then yes. A light yellow stain sounds like a breastmilk poop stain, which is super easy to sun out. Does price include shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I think that price is a little high for a stained diaper. It's not unfair or a terrible deal, though, if you don't mind doing the sunning yourself (and live in a climate where that actually works).
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

The outside looks great. I can try to sun it out, I live in SoCal (we had a pool party yday). However, my hubby recently did not sun an insert before putting it in the dryer and I was unable to sun that out. Can I also bleach it out?
    Audrey - Feb 2010
    Anderson - Dec 2011

Please, no babies in 2012!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wellyes View Post
    I think that price is a little high for a stained diaper. It's not unfair or a terrible deal, though, if you don't mind doing the sunning yourself (and live in a climate where that actually works).
    , but it is an Elemental and most of those are selling for $17 in EUC on Diaper Swappers, and when I was originally looking for AIO diapers in September a lot of used ones were going for $20 and were used and free of stains. I ended up getting all 18 of my BG AIOs sized for $8 or $9 each, and got my BG 4.0s on clearance for $13. I have been very happy with my used diapers!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I would always try the sun first, step B if that doesn't work oxyclean, last choice bleach--since you're paying extra for an organic diaper, kind of sad to add nasty bleach to it you know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12