Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Avocado is also really good added to smoothies. Strawberry and avocado is a good one. The avocado just lends a really nice texture and almost no flavor at all.

Blueberries mix well with spinach in a smoothie. It is a good way to start kids off with green smoothies.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

daisysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have also found that I don't need to snack because I am not experiencing blood sugar highs/drops. I have pretty much had a morning and afternoon snack every day of the 18 years I have been working outside the home until I did this. But now, I have a big enough breakfast at 7 am or so to tide me over until lunch at 11:45 (and I do Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred in there most days at 8 or so), and then I have a big salad with steak or chicken and a good oil based dressing, and this tides me over until dinner at 6. Sometimes I will grab some walnuts at my desk at 5, but that's rare. I think that I really don't need to snack as much now (and I was a snack devotee for years on my high carb low fat diet).

Default Oatmeal every day and spinach

Oatmeal every day breakfast, spinach salad lunch, walk at least 45 minutes a day...dark chocolate too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6