Thread: Dyson cordless?

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Dyson cordless?

anyone have one? thinking about buying the DC 35 Slim Cordless (see link) that you can mount on the wall. would love it for cleaning the van and for quick jobs around the house.

http://www.amazon.com/Dyson-DC35-Dig...0878768&sr=8-1

i was thinking of getting the DC34 (much cheaper, around $200) that is kinda like a Dustbuster for cleaning the car. but that one didn't get as good reviews...

Am wondering if you could use the DC35 for cleaning a van?

we have a regular Dyson animal and we lvoe it, but would like something that's good for cleaning the van, and also something that would be more convenient for quick vacuuming (couple minutes) around the house. I think i would vacuum a lot more if i didn't have to deal with schlepping a heavy vacuum around, finding an nearby outlet (lots of em are plugged/covered up for kiddos' safety).

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have the Dyson dustbuster one. It's great. It lasts about 6 minutes per charge but it operates at full sucking capacity for the entire 6 minutes. I think the newer version lasts longer than 6 minutes. The one you linked to looks great, too.

peanut520 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i really the cordless but just cant justify it because we have an animal and a duster type of vaccum (from costco) for quick pick ups and dh takes the car to local car wash place for unlimited vacuum time for a $1.
    http://www.amazon.com/Electrolux-Erg...9&sr=8-1-spell
    DD 2/09 - My sweet loving Spunky/Spirited child