Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD is 2yrs old and is 105th for height. We love our Truefit Premier. She has tons of growing room in it even though shes outgrown the tribute and scenera (both spare seats). She still has about 4.5 inches of RFing growing room and is 34lbs. Its also wider than britax and the radian so she wont be so squished when she gets even bigger. I expect she will fit in this seat til shes ready for a booster.

For a spare I found the scenera to be hair taller than the tribute and about the same in every other way. At $40 I feel we got out $ worth before she outgrew it. I intend to replace it to a FF only seat that is taller and will become a booster.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAnn View Post
    DD is 2yrs old and is 105th for height. We love our Truefit Premier. She has tons of growing room in it even though shes outgrown the tribute and scenera (both spare seats). She still has about 4.5 inches of RFing growing room and is 34lbs. Its also wider than britax and the radian so she wont be so squished when she gets even bigger. I expect she will fit in this seat til shes ready for a booster.

For a spare I found the scenera to be hair taller than the tribute and about the same in every other way. At $40 I feel we got out $ worth before she outgrew it. I intend to replace it to a FF only seat that is taller and will become a booster.
    But she's going to outgrow the TF rear faced in 1 pound. The TF only rear faces to 35lbs.

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by epiclesis View Post
    But she's going to outgrow the TF rear faced in 1 pound. The TF only rear faces to 35lbs.
    Yes I know this, I am a tech. But considering most seats are outgrown by height than weight it is important to note my 105th percentile still has considerable room for height growth. There are not many seats that offer that kind of growing room. Also, weight gain slows in the todddler years significantly. She has only gained a lb and a half in the past year, so that 1 lb could last a while.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyAnn View Post
    Yes I know this, I am a tech. But considering most seats are outgrown by height than weight it is important to note my 105th percentile still has considerable room for height growth. There are not many seats that offer that kind of growing room. Also, weight gain slows in the todddler years significantly. She has only gained a lb and a half in the past year, so that 1 lb could last a while.
    Sorry, the way I read your post, I was thinking you meant "oh, she has 4.5 inches to go!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2