Thread: So effing sore

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default So effing sore

Sorry maybe this is in the BP but I was out of bootcamp for 2 weeks and went Friday and again Monday. I was a little sore after Friday but today I can barely move. EVERYTHING hurts.

Just wanted to share with some people who can relate!

Off to hobble to bed to wake up and do it again tomrorow!
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Tomorrow is going to be problematic for me. I upped my weight on squats and did a pretty long set of squats plus other leg stuff. By the midway point in my workout, my legs were shaking. I was doing a leg lift/ chest press combo (on my back) and my legs were trembling...that's no good. They kept it up in other exercises too. Then I went running- up hill. Last time my kegs were so shaky during the workout, the next days were truly horrible. Ah well, it felt good at the time!!

Hope you feel better soon!

cono0507 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I hear ya! Today's bootcamp was all kettle bells and my legs were rubbery by the end. Walking up/down stairs is already interesting today. Can't wait to see how tomorrow goes...

Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Way to go! I enjoy being a little sore, but not the kind of sore where you can't function! I felt so achy once that I thought I had the flu. Drink lots of water and try to avoid the stairs. Has anyone used Epsom salts in their bath? My trainer said to try it, but I'm not sure how/why it works.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My camp just moved outdoors to a location withtall bleachers and stairs! Ugh.....but i'm sure the results will be worth the change of pace!

Hope you're feeling better.