Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

So I should totally get the JJB Be All on Amazon for $60? I've been back and forth on it all day...don't "need" it, but it's such a steal and it would be really nice to have something new and fun for myself! I mean, I did say that the Versa would be my one and only diaper bag, but not sure that I really meant that even when I said it...

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    So I should totally get the JJB Be All on Amazon for $60? I've been back and forth on it all day...don't "need" it, but it's such a steal and it would be really nice to have something new and fun for myself! I mean, I did say that the Versa would be my one and only diaper bag, but not sure that I really meant that even when I said it...
    What print is it? If its one of the prints that were available at Costco (Pretty Tweet, Shadow Waltz, Onyx Blossoms, Marvelous Mums) then there are some amazing deals right now on eBay and the FSOT page. But with shipping, tax, and PP they often end up at around $60 anyway. Those deals will be gone soon.

A lot of people love the Be All, not the bag for me but I agree that its a very well made bag and great for 1 kid in diapers if you like the messenger style. I actually have one from Costco that I use as a pump bag.

So my vote is YES get it. It will be nice to have as a fun alternative to the Versa. But I am a JJB addict and enabler.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2