I asked my mother the other day to help me refresh my sad old Skip Hop Dash, and she recognized that it was, indeed, sad and old, and she offered to buy me a new diaper bag. I do want one. I just haven't been able to decide which one! I love the idea of the JuJuBe BFF because it's totally washable and has that great Mommy pouch, but I'm not crazy about the prints. I have an orange stroller, and none of the prints really "go." Also, it's much more costly, and now it's my mom who's going to buy it, so I'm more mindful not to be profligate. Is the BFF worth it? Then I don't know about which Skip Hop I would choose. My old one was so heavy. With no zipper, stuff would fall out of it, and it got warn pretty quickly. There's nowhere near me to see any of these bags in person, so I need to rely on YOU! Wax euphoric about your bag, or tell me why I shouldn't get it. Also, if you know of an online store where I could order all three and easily and inexpensively return the ones I don't want, that would be ideal!!!