Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    npace19147 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I tried the dipper skort and didn't like the rise on the inside shorts, or the odd loop at the back of the waist. I have several of the sweet sport skort and LOVE them - less fussy than the whatever skort (which I also have) and very easy to wear over the summer.

I also really like their bra top bathing suits. I need a 34DD petite which is not an easy size and their suits give me good support and look cute! I would also disagree about their tops not giving good support for bigger girls - I think it's more a matter of finding the right top. Their shelf bras don't give enough support for me, but that's to be expected at my size. Their tops that have internal sized bras can be good.

Since they have free shipping and returns, I have placed a few huge orders, tried on a ton of stuff, and kept the handful of things that fit. It's a pain, but last summer I lived in those things, they were my wardrobe staples, so it was worth it. HTH!
    Nancy, mom to

DD1 5/04 and DD2 3/07

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Can you tell me more about the Bettona Bermuda? How's the fit? I have big thighs and a relatively small waist so I have a hard time finding pants/shirts that don't gape at the waist. What do you wear with them? I am imagining they are very casual given the fabric?

Thank you!
    Catherine
    I wear them with a cute white ruched v-neck tee. I'm 5'6" and about 135lbs, but have long legs and have relatively thin thighs and not a small waist. Not sure if that helped you, but I find them super comfortable...I'm all about comfort
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

Quote Originally Posted by willow33 View Post
    I wear them with a cute white ruched v-neck tee. I'm 5'6" and about 135lbs, but have long legs and have relatively thin thighs and not a small waist. Not sure if that helped you, but I find them super comfortable...I'm all about comfort
    Thanks! Maybe not the best fit on me then.

Catherine

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ok my athleta stuff arrived today!

-Dipper shorts (i got the 5") - love them, and love the fact that i got them on sale for $19.99! definitely a keeper

-Dipper skort - i got Khakina. i think i will keep these too. i am trying to get lighter-colored bottoms.

-Whatever skort - i got one in asphalt and i wore it today to a bday party with the kids. very useful. i love being able to wear a skirt yet not worry about flashing everyone. and i love the lightweight fabric.

-Santorini dress - OMG, this is so comfy. thanks Snugglebuggles for the rec. I could see myself wearing this with kids. love the built-in bra. The only thing is, i got the fuschia and it's very orange/peachy on top and that doesn't go well with my skin tone at all (i have very olive skin, tan but not too dark). i am debating either returning it or exchanging it for the purple. the only reason i would consider return bc it does kinda accentuate my tummy pooch (tho i plan on losing 10 more lbs). if i suck tummy in it's ok

-Printed Pack everywhere dress..i don't like the halter/exposed upper back style, and it seemed a bit too stiff and not as comfortable. the colors print looked more washed out than i expected. not kid friendly imo bc i feel like if i bend over i will flash my cleavage to the whole world. pretty sure i will be returning it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4