Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Rory's Story Cube $5.41 on Amazon

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

missed it.
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

i snagged one a couple of hours ago. thanks.
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks. Looks like they fixed the pricing error but they honored the $5.41 price for me through Live Chat.

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It is $3.89 now!!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

what is this game al about? $2 now but showing $5 for shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    Thanks. Looks like they fixed the pricing error but they honored the $5.41 price for me through Live Chat.

?? How did you do that?
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

Quote Originally Posted by kristac View Post
    ?? How did you do that?
    It still said $5.41 on the product page. The CSR had me send him the link. He responded saying it looked like a pricing error but he had me place the order while we were chatting then manually adjusted the price on my order. Bonus was that with the lower price I was not over $25 for FSSS but he waived the shipping too. Yeah Amazon!

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    It still said $5.41 on the product page. The CSR had me send him the link. He responded saying it looked like a pricing error but he had me place the order while we were chatting then manually adjusted the price on my order. Bonus was that with the lower price I was not over $25 for FSSS but he waived the shipping too. Yeah Amazon!
    Ah I see. Glad they gave you good service. Just as well I missed it. DS1's Easter basket already looks like the game isle threw up in it.

Quote Originally Posted by kristac View Post
    DS1's Easter basket already looks like the game isle threw up in it.
    Tell me about it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast