Default Suggestions on a single stroller & infant carrier?

Hi! We have 3 year old twin boys and are expecting a new baby in Nov. I've never had a singleton so not sure what stroller would be a good fit for us. We had the BJCMD for the boys and I loved it. I got rid of all of our infant gear, so we'll have to get a new infant car seat/carrier as well as the single stroller. Any suggestions???

Thanks!

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you loved the BJCMD, go with a single BJCM a BJCM GT. You can get an adaptor for the carseat. If you are looking for something different, what are your criteria and your price range?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

What type of carseat infant carriers fit with the BJCM? Is the adaptor a universal type adaptor? I don't want to spend a great deal, but we do need something that is durable and easy to navigate. We went through three double strollers before I landed on the BJCMD with the twins so I want to avoid all the wasted money and time this go around So I guess I'm saying our price range is pretty open. Thanks!

The BJCM has adapters for most of the major car seats. I have the adapter for my Chicco Keyfit car seat and it works well. The adapter is about $50. I'm not a big fan of keeping kiddos in the car seat long term, especially since the BJCM lays pretty much flat so you can put a new born right into the seat but they are handy for a quick in and out.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012