Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlims View Post
    We are going tomorrow for a friend's birthday party! Super excited. Question: do they let you bring strollers on the train? Or will I have to check mine somewhere? Should I bring a lock (purposely bringing my umbrella stroller, not the BOB). We will be on Day 7 of potty training and I need to bring the potty!
    At ours last year (we live in NE Ohio) we had to leave our stroller where we boarded the train.
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlims View Post
    We are going tomorrow for a friend's birthday party! Super excited. Question: do they let you bring strollers on the train? Or will I have to check mine somewhere? Should I bring a lock (purposely bringing my umbrella stroller, not the BOB). We will be on Day 7 of potty training and I need to bring the potty!
    we were not allowed to bring strollers on the train. there was an area where you could check them in. i didn't bother bringing a lock...around here i'm not worried about stroller getting stolen, esp an umbrella

BayGirl2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

So glad you posted this, we've been wanting to do this. I just checked and there's one in July/August near us, at a train place that I forgot existed.

DS will love this. Yesterday DH took the kids for a train ride to an event at his collage. It was a 1.5 hour ride on Amtrak. DS was so excited he is still talking about it. Little boys and trains.
    Amy

DS - June 2009
    DD - September 2011

Yeah, thanks so much for reminding me of this! I had seen there was something near Buffalo/Niagara in a few weeks, but was wary of traveling with the two kids all the way there by myself (DH working), but I just checked it up again and they have one only 40 mins away from me! If I actually get my act together end go (hopefully I can drag a friend to come with)- my son will absolutely LOVE it! He goes to sleep talking about Thomas and wakes up with trains on his lips

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2