Default PBK Anywhere chair vs LE Snug Harbor chair

PBK chair is on sale today only & LE chair is too. I'm debating between them for my 22 month old DS. Pros/cons for either? Also anyone have the PBK chair with the contrasting piping? I love the look of it but wonder if the piping will get dirty too easily.

TIA
    Sadly no furbabies at the moment.
    DS 06/10
    DD 08/14
    DS 02/17

Strolling in a tricked out girly Versa, Mac Ryder "spitfire", & Bob!! The perfect line up for me... for now.

I don't have the LE chair, but the PBK one is well loved by both kids here. We have the navy with stone piping and don't notice any dirt on the piping.

Thank you! That helps.
    Sadly no furbabies at the moment.
    DS 06/10
    DD 08/14
    DS 02/17

Strolling in a tricked out girly Versa, Mac Ryder "spitfire", & Bob!! The perfect line up for me... for now.

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have the PBK one in light green with white dots and white piping. I think we've had it for about a year...never been washed before. Piping looks fine from a distance..but if you really examine it from up close it is a little bit dirty. It gets used daily but DS is a really clean kid. I should wash it soon.

btw, be sure to place the back of the chair up against something. it's made of foam so its light and can easily tip backwards if your ds climbs on it.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The Snug Harbor Chair is bigger. We've had ours since December and it's held up great. He's the post I started about it before (with pics). It's not as tippy as the PB chair either.

http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=416498
    Last edited by essnce629; 04-22-2012 at 07:11 PM.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

DD1 has a PBK chair and I'm planning on getting DD2 a LE chair for her second birthday in the summer.
    I know that LE has better sales throughout the year that makes their chair much cheaper....plus I like their guarantee better....the stitching on DD1's name is starting to come off (she's had her chair for just over two years and it is used daily for night time stories) and I doubt PBK would do anything about it.
    PBK does have more color options though......
    LE has a 30% off sale ending tonight and I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll have a 40% before August.

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We have the Snug Harbor chairs and we like them a lot, however they are bigger and we have a small house so I probably should have bought a My First anywhere Chair for DD2, but for the same price I just couldn't pass up the larger ones. I got the rec from Essence.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)