♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default FuzziBunz One Size Elite

so i finally got a pair of these, and wow, they are SOOO soft!! i showed DS and then was basically asking to try on the diaper, and literally laid down in front of me so i could change him in to it, LOL. they are definitely softer than the prefolds!!

anyway, my question is...it comes with 2 liners (a small and a medium one)...do i put BOTH liners in, or just one?? I put one liner in and it just looks so compact, am worried that it will just get peed through in no time (especially with DS)...

cannot wait to see how these work out. if these work out i definitely want to at least order two more. DH keeps telling me that $17 a diaper is not worth it at this stage (DS is 2.25) but i have to disagree....DS shows no signs of being interested in PTing anymore, and honestly 2 in diapers is just easier for when we go out (vs. having 1 in diapers and then always having to rush the other 1 to the restroom to potty). Plus, these things are SO soft, i never want to use a disposable again! Haha

edurnemk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I haven't tried the FB elite, but usually pockets come with the 2 inserts. The smaller one is for when they're at the small setting and also to double up when you need it. So for overnight, naps, long outings, you'd use both inserts, otherwise just one (the large one in your case).
    DS 1/08
    DD 7/2012

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by edurnemk View Post
    I haven't tried the FB elite, but usually pockets come with the 2 inserts. The smaller one is for when they're at the small setting and also to double up when you need it. So for overnight, naps, long outings, you'd use both inserts, otherwise just one (the large one in your case).
    oh ok, that makes sense! i'm totally new to pocket diapers (all i've ever used is prefolds + covers..i'm so old-school ) so i had no clue. that makes sense.

can;t wait to try these out tomorrow when i take the kids grocery shopping. i've always been using sposies when we go out (prefolds are too bulky to fit under most fitted pants/shorts) and now i'm glad that i've found something that fits!

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Awesome!

With my original one sizes I used two inserts with DD1 at night. The rest of the time I just used one.

I might actually try them at home first to make sure you have the elastic settings correct.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)