Default Wedding Dress Bee?

Hi everyone,
    After browsing on Pintrest for months, www.weddingdressbee.com keeps coming up. The website looks good, and they have a lot of the high end designs that a lot of China gown sites don't. Does anyone have any experience with this site, or know someone who does?

Default DreamProm.com too

I've also found a site called DreamProm.com that is very similar. Has anyone heard of or used it? Know someone who has?

Default Tricky Pintrest Posts...

Just wanted to update with some findings. I started to become skeptical about the amount of dresses I was seeing from these sites suddenly on Pinterest, and how so many different women were hearing of these obscure knockoff sites. I started paying attention to the names and clicking on their profiles.
    Almost all of these people have a name with the last name in all caps. Example: "bud HAYNES"
    Their profiles only have two pinboards, one referring to a wedding - "Fall Wedding," and several that say "cute wedding things." The other board mentions apparel in a way a native speaker would not. Example: "dream apparel closet."
    All of their pins direct you to very similar Chinese "wholesale" custom gown sites. These sites have links to their Facebook pages, and their Facebook pages are covered with customer horror stories.
    They are using Pinterest to advertise their products using fake names and pictures to do it.

I was so hoping that I could get my dream gown instead of settling, but as the saying goes, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Hopefully this will save other people the time and trouble!! Please proceed with caution.